Ultimate Team Culture is a Step-by-Step Online Course that Teaches You:
- The true definition of team culture and how it’s created.
- What the true culture is in your office better understand how it impacts your daily performance and meeting targets.
- How to align your people with your vision so they work as a team to reach and exceed your targets and goals.
- The six keys to creating performers in your business.
- The difference between rewards and recognition and how to use both for greatest results.
- Learn the ABCs of training and reprimands.
- The value of creating your own culture in your office based on your vision and what you want for your business.
Your success depends on your team. So many dentists struggle daily with employee issues and don’t have a clue as to how to resolve them. Some offices have a lot of drama, others lack communication or clear expectations, and others fall victim to performance issues such as lost time (like lateness, being absent, misuse of sick leave, and excessive phone or internet use). Many doctors turn a blind eye because they are unable to manage these issues and prefer to ignore them rather than deal with them or stress about them.
The ability of a group of people to do remarkable things hinges on how well those people can pull together as a true team. How do we build a team that pulls together, believes in the vision of the leader, and performs at an ultimate level each and every day?
The answer lies in the Ultimate Team Culture.